RET Shelving is a steel shelving unit made up from solid backs and solid uprights. It is commonly used for general storage, in the office or warehouse and many other areas where strong reliable shelving is needed.
This system is easily adjustable and is available in white and silver grey colors and various sizes.
This system can be configured either in single sided or double sided configuration.
- A very popular storage system for binning, parts and archive boxes
- Strong and economical steel shelving system
- Designed to Australian Standards (AS2143 – 1978)
- Modular, easily adapts to change and expansion
- Adjustable shelves at 25mm increments
- Shelf capacity is up to 100Kg UDL per shelf
- Comprehensive range of sizes and accessories
- Pre punched shelves for divider plates
- 16mm diameter roll post
- Solid sides and backs
- Option of back cross bracing