Cantilever Column: H3658 * P200mm
Cantilever Arm: L900mm * 480Kg UDL
Single Sided Base: L1150 * P200mm
Double Sided Base: L2100 * P200mm
Z – Bracing Set: P-P 1.2M spacing
Z – Bracing Set: P-P 1.5M spacing
Cantilever Racking Advantages
- More Selective: any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More Adaptable: cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load long, bulky, or oddly-shaped.
- More Flexible: loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
- Easier to Use: with no front column in the way, faster to load and unload, lowering handling time and costs.
- More Compact: the lack of a front column saves horizontal space and provides more abundant handling clearance.
- More Economical: both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient.
Pivot Arm Technology
Pivot arm technology is very effective and strong.
If impact occurs, the pivot arm swings upwards so protecting the arm and preventing structural damage.
We keep large quantities of our standard cantilever items in stock for immediate dispatch.
Please contact us with the following information for free CAD Design Layout & quick quote:
|1.||Size of your warehouse area (width, length, clear height) where you are planning to install cantilever?|
|2.||Single sided option or Double sided option?|
|3.||Size and weight of material to be loaded (H*W*L)?|
|4.||How many arms per column?|
|5.||Loading capacity of each level?|
|6.||Powder coated or hot dipped galvanized option?|
Dynamic Racking cantilever system can be specifically designed to meet your individual requirements.
We will work with you to develop the most feasible and economical cantilever racking system for your situation.